Wednesday, June 5, 2013

It's Official...We Really Are Expecting!

We have some exciting news to share!  Yesterday Wally & I received our acceptance into the Poland International Adoption Program.  We are so thrilled to embark on this adventure!

It couldn't have had come at a better time!  Yesterday was one of those days that we were doubting if this was ever really going to happen.  By the time the afternoon hit, everything had changed.  We received our acceptance packet, I got a call about an interview for a part-time job, and we figured out a few things financially to help us get things started.  What a God day it was!

Wally & I are so thrilled to become parents, and we are looking forward to sharing our adventure with you.  Thank you for the support and prayers as we start the paper chase to bring our little home.

I know a lot of people have some questions regarding our adoption, and my next post will be about FAQs.

No comments:

Post a Comment